LINGA MUDRA (Mudra of Heat)
People are often seen putting their hands in this position in winter.
Interlock the fingers of both the hands and keep the thumb of the left hand vertically straight and encircle it with the thumb and the index finger of the right hand.
- Increases inner heat of the body, so useful in cold.
- It can cause sweating even in winter if you practice it longer.
- very effective to burn fat or reduce weight.
- It stops production of phlegm and gives power to lungs
- Increases heat of the body, cures problems like cough, sinus, asthma, T.B etc
- Chronic patients of cough and cold can benefit a lot from its regular practice for thirty to fifty minutes a day.
- It cures severe cold and bronchial infection
- It cures problems caused due to changing seasons
- It invigorates the body
- It is remedy for cold and cough..
- Improves digestive system
- Cure low blood pressure
- Give strength to the body.
- Weakness of chest and associated diseases are cured by the practice of this mudra over an extended period of time.
- Cures suffocation, caused due to air-condition.
- Ladies can mentally prepare herself, from resisting sexual intercourse.
- Helps in retaining the position of navel
- Regular practice of this mudra is an excellent antidote against diseases caused by cough or other chest ailments.
Practice it any time you want. But don’t practice it a lot as it produces heat in the body.
- Person with bilious temperament should not use.
- High blood pressure patient should not use.
- Person with abdomen tumor should not used.
- Do not raise right thumb it generates heat very soon.
Note:- Take milk, ghee, more water and fruit juices in addition to practice of this mudra for much benefits.