As we know water constitutes about eighty-five percent of our body. Varuna implies the jala tatva. All the health problems caused by the deficiency of water are controlled and removed by regular practice of this mudra.
Tip of little finger touches the tip of thumb, with the other three fingers stretched out.
• It balances the water content and prevents all diseases which come due to lack of water.
• It retains clarity in blood by balancing water content in the body.
• Prevents the pains of Gastroenteritis and Muscle Shrinkage.
• Dryness of the body is removed..
• Cure blood disorder and skin alignment.
• The skin become glossy and soft
• Old age is delayed.
• Make face beautiful
• it cures the diabetes where dryness of the mains is symptoms..
• Beneficial in diarrhea and dehydration
• Stoppage urine, yellow urine, pain in body and other urine disorder.
• This mudra is quite useful as a remedy for several disorders of the liver.
• It is also found effective in removing blood related problems.
• Stiffness in the body or disorder in blood properties often occur when there is a deficiency of water (jala tatva) or an imbalance in its proportion with agni tatva. Such ailments, including those of the excess of agni tatva, are gradually cured by the practice of varuna mudra.
It has no specific time duration and one can practice it according to their time.