- Stand erect. Now, keep distance between your legs about 3 to 4 feet
- Extend your arms at the shoulder level.
- Inhale and raises your right arm by the side of your head.
- Now, bend your right arms with exhaling towards the left side by keeping your body weight equally on both the feet. You should ensure that the right arm become parallel to the ground.
- Maintain the position as per your comfort with normal breathing and come to the original position by inhaling.
- Do the same procedure with the left arm.
- Perform three to five rounds of trikonasana.
- Improve the spine flexibility.
- Correct the shoulder alignment.
- Reduce neck, knees and shoulders stiffness.
- Relieve gastritis, backache, indigestion, flatulence and acidity.
- Relieve lower back pain.
- Low or High blood pressure patient should not practice trikonasana.
- Those suffering from back and spinal injuries should not perform trikonasana.
- Practice under expert guidance and consult a doctor before practice asana. Especially pregnant women if there are any complications.
Please follow and like us: