Bahya means outside. This pranayama focuses on exhaling out.
- Sit in pose of Padmasana or Siddhasana.
- Take a deep breath and exhale completely (breath out) to evacuate lungs as much as possible.
- Hold your breath and touch your chin to the chest is called (Jalandhar Bandha or Throat lock). By pulling your stomach in and up under the rib cage such that the stomach and back seem to touch each other from inside. It is called (Uddiyana Bandha). Lift the muscle from groin area is called (Mulabandha or Root lock).
- Hold this three bandhas for some time as much you can 10-15 seconds then breathe in deeply to release these three locks.
- When it is felt necessary to inhale, first raise your head up, loose down abdomen and finally open Moola Bandha (relax anus)breathe normally. Repeat 3 times.
- Repeat Bahya pranayama for 2-5 minutes daily.
- It improves the digestive power and is beneficial in stomach ailments
- Constipation, Acidity, Gastric problem,Hernia cure completely
- Beneficial in problems related to constipation, piles, fissures, thyroid, throat, regenerative organs, uterus and urinary disorders, prostrate problems are also cured.
- Problems related prostate get cure.
- Cures problems related reproductive organs.
- Good for diabetes as well.
- Urine and sperm related problems get cure completely.
- Mastering over it is rejuvenate.(Refresh, revitalize, renew)
- Hernia is completely cured with regular practice.
- It makes the intellect sharp and subtle
- Pranayama should be done on empty stomach having gap of 5 hours between practice and your meal.
- Patients of heart, blood pressure and cervical, colitis should not perform this.
- Women should not practice bahya pranayama during period.
Please follow and like us: